Thursday, September 12, 2013

Los Santos Customs Screenshots

Residents of Los Santos take great pride in their vehicles. They spend the majority of the day in them. Don’t just get cosmetic surgery on yourself, customize your car too. Get the look – the tinted windows into your soul.

Los Santos Customs provides top-quality auto repairs and customization services for all types of cars, bikes and trucks.

Make your ride stand out from the rest at Los Santos Customs.

Everyone who STALKS our page here on Lifeinvader will receive one FREE spray paint job (using quality CoverUp brand paint) at all participating LS locations.






 Nothing says “riding clean” like a freshly polished and rimmed up Infernus.
 Truffade Adder ready to hit the town, doing more donuts than Rusty Brown.
 Submitted by Stalker Joe Oliva
Thanks LSC for getting me kitted out! Finally women look at me again with something other than disgust.

Submitted by Stalker Tony Posada
Whoa! You KNOW only Los Santos Customs could have pulled off this bad boy for me! I wouldn’t trust ANYONE else to touch my Truffade. People are always asking me for the secrets of my success. It’s simple: to attain success, you must PROJECT success. In everything you do. Your suit, your home, your watch – and of COURSE your car. One look at what I’ve done to this $1.7 million dollar beaut and clients KNOW I’m the man to trust with their personal investment strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment